Countryside Lincs: postponed until later in the year 16 Mar
We have unfortunately made the decision to postpone Countryside Lincs, due to take place on Sunday 5 April, until later in the year. The event will now be held on 17 October 2020.
Countryside Lincs is our flagship educational event and this has not been an easy decision to make. Along with the rest of the UK, we have been monitoring the news surrounding the escalating Coronavirus outbreak closely, and we feel that it is the most responsible decision for us to make to keep our team, exhibitors and visitors safe.
We welcomed over 5,000 visitors to Countryside Lincs in 2019, and although the advice is currently for events to continue as usual, we are aware that this is likely to change in the coming days and weeks. By making this decision now, we are able to limit the impact on our charity and keep the safety of everyone involved at the heart of all we do.
We understand that you may be as disappointed as we are, but we promise that we’ll spend the time between now and October making Countryside Lincs bigger and better than ever.
- If you’ve already bought your tickets for Countryside Lincs, these will be automatically transferred over to the new date, and we look forward to welcoming you then
- If you've already bought your tickets but are unable to make the new date, please contact SeeTickets customer services on 0115 896 3075 and they will be happy to help
- Tickets will remain on sale for the new date, 17 October - click here to buy yours
- We're contacting all of our exhibitors and can transfer existing bookings over to the new date
- If you're interested in exhibiting at Countryside Lincs, please contact us by clicking here
- We're extending the complimentary ticket offer for Members until the end of April. We've sent an email out to you today including more details
We’ll continue to keep you updated with more information on Countryside Lincs and thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented, challenging times.
We appreciate that this decision may raise some concerns or questions about the Lincolnshire Show, due to be held on 24 and 25 June.
As the event is still three months away, we are continuing with our planning and preparations as usual and are grateful for the ongoing support of our exhibitors, stewards, sponsors and local community.
Along with many others across the country, we are desperately hoping that the circumstances closer to the time will be positive and that the Show will go ahead as usual. As always, the safety of everyone involved is our number one priority and any decisions we make will reflect all of the current advice available to us at the time.
Jayne Southall, CEO