Farmers Terry and Jane Tomlinson are celebrating 20 years of Redhill Farm Free Range Pork and this year’s Lincolnshire Show will mark their 20th year at the Show.Read More
We're celebrating International Women's Day on 8 March with lunch and talks from a number of inspiring local women, hosted by Rachel Green #IWD2019
THE LINCOLNSHIRE Showground is supporting International Women's Day this year with a series of talks from inspiring Lincolnshire women, hosted by celebrity chef Rachel Green.
A two-course lunch, followed by an afternoon of networking and inspirational stories will celebrate women working in agriculture or who have achieved something fantastic from their Lincolnshire roots.
- Alison Ballard, general manager for BAE Systems at RAF Coningsby
- Syreeta Challinger, founder of Moments of Sense & Style
- Sarah Louise Fairburn, brand and sales director for LJ Fairburn & Son
- Kelly Hewson Fisher, catchment advisor for Anglian Water
- Paula Short, co-found of Beauty Boulevard
The event will take place at Lincolnshire Showground’s Epic Centre from 12.30pm on Friday 8 March. Tickets are priced at £22 per person, including a two-course lunch.
For tickets please contact Sarah Duxbury on 01522 585501, or email firstname.lastname@example.org