International Women's Day 2019 01 Mar
THE LINCOLNSHIRE Showground is supporting International Women's Day this year with a series of talks from inspiring Lincolnshire women, hosted by celebrity chef Rachel Green.
A two-course lunch, followed by an afternoon of networking and inspirational stories will celebrate women working in agriculture or who have achieved something fantastic from their Lincolnshire roots.
- Alison Ballard, general manager for BAE Systems at RAF Coningsby
- Syreeta Challinger, founder of Moments of Sense & Style
- Sarah Louise Fairburn, brand and sales director for LJ Fairburn & Son
- Kelly Hewson Fisher, catchment advisor for Anglian Water
- Paula Short, co-found of Beauty Boulevard
The event will take place at Lincolnshire Showground’s Epic Centre from 12.30pm on Friday 8 March. Tickets are priced at £22 per person, including a two-course lunch.
For tickets please contact Sarah Duxbury on 01522 585501, or email email@example.com