Happy 10th birthday, Uncle Henry's! 13 Sep
Uncle Henry's farm shop, butchery and cafe at Grayingham is celebrating its 10th birthday on Friday 16 September, and to say thank you for all of their customer's support they have put together an amazing ten days of offers and events so you can celebrate with them, too!
The ten days of offers begin on the dates listed below, but they all run until 4pm on Sunday 18 September 2016.
- Friday 9 September Why did we open Uncle Henry's? We are pig and potato farmers! We wanted to offer you a more exciting shopping experience and an opportunity to showcase delicious produce from our wonderful county under one roof! To say thank you, we are offering a fantastic 10% off our delicious home reared pork chops.
- Saturday 10 September Celebrating our local suppliers! Did you know that we stock produce from over 45 Lincolnshire producers? Join Joyce in store today to sample some of our Lincolnshire produce and don't miss out on our Piper's crisps promotion.
- Sunday 11 September One of our proudest moments was appearing on the BBC One Show in November 2014 and winning Britain's Best Sausage! But, our butchery team have won over 250 awards over the last ten years - to celebrate, we are offering 10% off our BBC One Show Lincolnshire Sausage.
- Monday 12 September Share some birthday cake with us! It's cake o' clock all week in the cafe - enjoy a slice of our delicious birthday cake with a cup of tea for £4. Our colouring competition for children also begins today, so ready, steady.. sharpen those crayons!
- Tuesday 13 September Guess who else is 10 this year? Hattie our Shire Horse has been here since day one too. She was born on the farm and named Henrietta (or Hattie for short!) by our customers. From today we are offering 50% off on carrots!
- Wednesday 14 September It's Wine Wednesday! James Long, our wine merchant from Corney & Barrow will be here today offering samples of our Wine of the Month, with a 10% discount throughout September on Mas Oliveras Tempranillo.
- Thursday 15 September Treat yourself to our Birthday High Tea! From today we are offering 10% off our special Birthday High Tea, now £10 per head! Served Thursday 15 - Sunday 18 September, booking is required - so please call 01652 640308 or enquire at the cafe.
- Friday 16 September It's our 10th birthday! Join us for our special Birthday Celebration Sausage Evening in the cafe! Pick up a menu in store or check our website for details. Plus, every customer who purchases in our shop today will also receive a 10% off voucher to redeem against their next shop as a way of saying thank you. Restrictions apply, please see voucher terms and conditions. And for today only, our L'Colture Prosecco will be on sale at £13.49 per bottle (usually £14.95), and James Long will be here from 12pm until 1.30pm with free tasters!
- Saturday 17 September Sausage, Beer and Live Music Festival! Our annual birthday event is back.. and bigger than ever! Join us in the paddock from 12pm for a family-friendly afternoon of birthday festivities. Enjoy our award winning sausages from the BBQ, quench your thirst from our outside bar, plus live music from a local band! Children's activities will also be available, as well as a raffle prize draw at 4pm - tickets are on sale now at the butchery and farm shop tills for 50p each!
- Sunday 18 September Birthday Breakfast! To mark the last day of our birthday celebrations we are offering 2 x Works Breakfasts in the cafe for £15 with a free glass of Bucks Fizz, from 10am until 11.30am. To book please enquire at the cafe or call 01652 640308.
Emma Ward, General Manager of Uncle Henry's, said: "We are really excited about our upcoming 10th birthday celebrations and there is no better way for us to celebrate than to offer visitors the chance to experience great offers, good food and drink plus fantastic music at our Sausage, Beer and Live Music Festival here at Uncle Henry's. It's a great way for us to say thank you to our valued customers for all of their support over the last ten years, and of course to welcome new customers along too."
Uncle Henry's will be exhibiting at the Lincolnshire Food and Gift Fair on 26 - 27 November 2016. You can also find Jack and Harry Reeves performing a live cookery demonstration in The Lincolnshire Kitchen! Find out more here.