Expecto patronum! A magical outdoor cinema experience at Lincolnshire Showground with a showing of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Let us take you into the wizarding world of Harry Potter. The first instalment of boy wizard Harry Potter's adventures at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Harry learns the truth about himself, his family and the terrible evil that haunts the magical world.'JK Rowling’s schoolboy sorcerer provides the quickest, zappiest two and a half hours of entertainment you’ll ever see.' (The Guardian)
Gates open 6.30 pm, film starts shortly after sunset. Plus music to enjoy before the movie with a soundtrack of specially curated songs. Bring a blanket or camping chair and watch the fantastic Harry Potter on a giant cinema screen under the stars!
- Hot food, snacks and a bar will be available on-site.
- Picnics welcome. Alcohol must be purchased on-site only.
- Film certificate PG
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The event will go ahead if it's raining but we are hoping for a nice dry weekend.
- No seating is provided unless you have VIP tickets. Blankets and camping chairs are allowed.
- On-site toilets will be available including accessible facilities.
- With the exception of guide dogs, no dogs or any other animals are allowed at any of our events.
Covid safe event following all guidelines in place at the time of screening. For full event info go to: www.adventurecinema.co.uk/venues/lincolnshire-showground