Thank you for your interest in becoming a Vice President of the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society.
By becoming a Vice President, you're supporting our charitable work and helping us to educate about food, farming and the environment. Being a Vice President includes all of the below benefits:
At the Lincolnshire Show:
- Access to the Lincolnshire Show on both days - 2 VP badges
- Priority parking in the Members' car park
- Use of the Members' facilities in the Epic Centre
- Complimentary tea and coffee in the VP lounge
- Option to book silver service dining
- Discounted entry fees for livestock classes
- Discount on a trade stand
- Entrance to the Long Service Awards
- Two Guest VP Badges which admit into the Members' Areas
- Option to purchase additional Guest Badges (up to four)
Throughout the year
- A monthly e-newsletter, packed with news, exclusive offers on events and discounts from our partners
- Entry to the Lincolnshire Farming Conference, including lunch
- Complimentary ticket to Countryside Lincs
- 50% discount on tickets to LincsFest
- An invitation to the Lincolnshire Food & Gift Fair Preview Evening
- Discount on hire charges for facilities at the Lincolnshire Showground
- Voting rights at the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society annual general meeting
*All Membership benefits may be subject to change
We also offer Corporate, Young Persons' Adult, Joint, 10 Year and 10 Year Joint Memberships. Please visit our website for more information.
To purchase your membership you can either request an invoice, or pay by BACs, Cheque or over the phone by calling 01522 522900. After submitting this form our Membership Administrator will be in touch to arrange your payment.