A special open-air cinema screening of Spielberg's spectacular new version of West Side Story at Lincolnshire Showground!A fresh take on one of the biggest and best movie musicals of all time!'Stunning recreation of the original film’s New York retaining the songs and the dancing in a re-telling that will leave you gasping.' ***** (The Guardian) Gates open at 6.30pm, film starts shortly after sunset.
Plus music to enjoy before the film with a soundtrack of songs from musicals over the years. Bring a blanket or camping chair and watch West Side Story on a giant cinema screen under the stars!
- Hot food, snacks and a bar will be available on-site.
- Picnics welcome. Alcohol must be purchased on-site only.
- Film certificate 12A
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The event will go ahead if it's raining but we are hoping for a nice dry weekend.
- No seating is provided unless you have VIP tickets. Blankets and camping chairs are allowed.
- On-site toilets will be available including accessible facilities.
- With the exception of guide dogs, no dogs or any other animals are allowed at any of our events.
Covid safe event following all guidelines in place at the time of screening. For the full event, info go to: www.adventurecinema.co.uk/venues/lincolnshire-showground