Calling all Brides!
You are now engaged and have set the date - time to get planning! The Lincolnshire County Wedding Show takes place at the Lincolnshire Showground on Sunday 21 November 11 am - 3 pm. Experts in the Wedding Industry will display their products and services giving you an idea of their work and price ranges which will assist you in establishing a budget for your special day. Whether you have just started planning your Wedding or you have just a few things left to organise, you will get so much more out of visiting a show- you will be able to smell the flowers, try on the jewellery, taste the cake, feel the fabric, hear your favourite music, see the latest skincare products and bridal hair creations and most importantly you can talk directly to the experts to discuss you own unique and personal requirements.
To ensure you get the most out of your day..... contact the Wedding Show for complimentary tickets!
- Bring labels with your name and address printed on them. Many exhibitors will ask for your details usually to send your further information and offers after the event. If you already have these printed it will save you a lot of time on the day!
- You could create a temporary wedding email address to pass on to suppliers. Many people do not like passing on their personal email addresses - this way suppliers can still send you information and offers after the show.
- Bring money for a deposit. Many brides will actually book suppliers on the day and many suppliers offer a discount for the show day only- Don’t miss securing a service because you couldn’t give a deposit
- Bring swatches of material or ribbon in your chosen colour scheme to help when talking to exhibitors (for example florists could recommend certain flowers in the season the date of your wedding which will match your chosen colours)
- Talk to as many suppliers as you can - many will have gifts for every couple ...and most of all enjoy your day!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cupidsweddingshows.com for further information.