A spectacle of light coming to Lincoln this Autumn! Featuring Lincoln’s biggest fireworks extravaganza, hot air balloon night glow, street food, funfair, fire shows and more.
A COVID-secure Drive-In style event with ample space for cars to park, guests to get out and enjoy the show with their own space. There will be a fantastical fireworks display alongside hot air balloons glowing in the night sky, it’s set to be a visual delight! The funfair will be fired up for those thrill-seekers out there and we’ll have a delicious selection of food and drink available throughout the night. It's going to be a fireworks night like you’ve never seen it before!
Tickets are purchased per car and start from just £20 for a 5 seater car, we think this represents great value for money. Larger vehicles seating more than 5 people are charged at a higher rate.
COVID-19 Risk Mitigation
- Social distancing measures in line with current government guidelines will be in place and strictly enforced at the event at all times.
- All vehicles will have a safe distance between them allowing for attendees to get out of their vehicles, keeping within the vehicle boundary at a safe distance from others.
- Please stay at your vehicles at all times unless using toilets, funfair or food and drink facilities.
- When moving around site please follow all signage and adhere to social distancing rules at all times. Anyone not doing so will be removed from the site.
- Social distancing measures must be followed when heading to the toilet facilities, fun fair area or when purchasing food & drink. Queues will be managed by fully trained stewards; there will be a floor marking system to identify the social distancing measures in place.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the toilets and must be used by all persons directly prior to using and before leaving the toilet facilities.
- All toilets are single unit, portable toilets, which will be disinfected by staff regularly.
- All our catering providers have a 5 star food hygiene rating and have completed a thorough risk assessment and identified and will implement control measures for the preparation and service of food and drinks.
- DO NOT attend if you or anyone you have been in contact with in the last 14 days has shown signs of, or have symptoms of Coronavirus. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19...
- The Event Organisers are regularly monitoring the government guidelines on outdoor events. As these guidelines change, the event may also be subject to changes in order to adhere to the rules whilst keeping all attendees safe.
- Funfair will be subject to strict government guidelines and strict COVID-19 safety measures.
- In the case of an event cancellation, all purchasers will receive a full refund for the face value of their tickets.
General Event Rules
- Please arrive early (Gates will open at 4pm to allow for ease of access and reduce congestion to a minimum)
- We can only allow entry to the event if attendees arrive in a vehicle (Car, Large Car or Motorbike)
- We can NOT allow entry to the event for vehicles with more than 8 seats, motorhomes or coaches.
- Please park exactly where the event steward directs you to. The space between vehicles allows for safe distancing from others when exiting the vehicle, but you should stay close to the vehicle and within its boundaries unless using the facilities, funfair, or catering.
- Engines must be turned off for the duration of the event.
- Vehicles must remain in place until the end of the event. Vehicle movement during the event is strictly prohibited.
- Please put all litter in your vehicles or in the bins provided.
- No alcohol or food to be brought onto or consumed on site.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to remove any vehicles and/or persons from site if the rules are not adhered to.
- You must adhere to government guidance and event signage at all times. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus