Interested to find out more about the exciting careers available in agriculture, horticulture and the food sector?
Come along to the Lincolnshire Showground to gain a real insight into the diverse, forward-thinking and rewarding careers available!
It is our aim that all young people will have a fantastic opportunity to gather comprehensive information and gain a real insight into the wide range of careers available within the agriculture, horticulture and food sector.
The AG-Careers event is FREE to attend and open to secondary school students (Year 9 and upwards), College students and Further Education students.
- Gain a real insight into the diverse careers available
- Interactive exhibition village and workshops
- Keynote speakers
- Specialist Further Education and Higher Education careers advice
- Apprenticeship and trainee programme opportunities
- Support with your next steps and career pathways
Businesses from across the sector will be in attendance to promote their career opportunities. Information about apprenticeship and graduate opportunities will be provided on the day.
For more information contact:
Suzy Stone / Rosie Crust