Facilities and Maintenance Operative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities and Maintenance Operative to strengthen the team at the Lincolnshire Showground.
The venue is home to a wide range and diverse programme of events, from whole-site events to training days and of course its annual flagship event, The Lincolnshire Show.
The Lincolnshire Showground is home to the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society, a charity whose main objectives are to promote food, farming, and the countryside within the wider community.
Reporting to the Showground and Facilities Manager, a key part of the role will be support before and during events to ensure all users and visitors receive a high level of customer service. We are looking for someone who has high attention to detail and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
The successful applicant will have
- Knowledge and experience of planned maintenance programmes
- A flexible approach towards working hours to help the Showground meet their needs for events and the needs of their clients.
- The ability to complete and record statutory health and safety checks.
- The willingness to carry out a physically demanding role.
- The ability to work as part of an extremely busy team, as well as using own initiative with regards to problem solving
- The skills to carry out maintenance tasks on the Showground’s facilities.
- 40 hours per week
Please send a copy of your current CV and covering letter (stating why we should arrange an interview to see you) to Chris Williamson, Facilities Manager email@example.com.