Facilities and Maintenance Operative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance and Facilities Operative to strengthen the team at the Lincolnshire Showground.
The venue is home to a wide range and diverse programme of events, from whole-site events to training days and of course its annual flagship event, The Lincolnshire Show.
The Lincolnshire Showground is home to the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society, a charity whose main objectives are to promote Food, Farming, and the Countryside within the wider community.
Reporting to the Showground and Facilities Manager, a key part of the role will be supported before and during Events to ensure all users and visitors receive a high level of customer service.
We are looking for someone who has high attention to detail and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
The successful applicant will have
- Knowledge and experience of planned maintenance programmes
- A flexible approach towards working hours to help the Showground meet their needs for events and the needs of their clients.
- The skills to complete and record statutory health and safety checks.
- The willingness to carry out a physically demanding role
- The ability to work as part of an extremely busy team, as well as using own initiative with regards to problem-solving
- The skills to carry out maintenance tasks on the Showground’s facilities.
- An organised approach with excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to work outdoors regardless of the weather.
- Willingness to learn and fully engage with training.
- Full driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
- Willingness to have DBS clearance checks.
Please send a copy of your current CV and covering letter (stating why we should arrange an interview to see you) to email@example.com.
Job Description available on request.
Closing date 31st January 2022