Farmers Terry and Jane Tomlinson are celebrating 20 years of Redhill Farm Free Range Pork and this year’s Lincolnshire Show will mark their 20th year at the Show.Read More
We are recruiting at the Lincolnshire Showground for a Front of House Supervisor.
The Showground is home to whole-site events, concerts, conferences, exhibitions, balls, company training days and awards dinners as well as its flagship event, The Lincolnshire Show. It is also home to the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society, a charity whose main objectives are to promote Food, Farming and the Countryside.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be the “face” of the Showground, responsible for delivering the best in customer service and enhancing the customer experience.
You will be a highly motivated team player, a people person, an excellent communicator and deliver the best in customer service, whilst identifying all opportunities to upsell and drive our sales. Back of house, you will oversee the caterers making sure that they continually deliver and exceed expectations.
- Ensuring that all standards are met and exceeded
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Communicate with the Sales / Facilities team to ensure that they are kept fully aware of events and the client’s requirements/feedback.
- The job will require overtime, plus weekend and flexible working
- The role can involve very early or late night shifts.
- 40 Hours per week.
- Must be able to drive and have own vehicle
- Capable of passing DBS clearance checks
- Hands on Team player
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team and under pressure
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a manager
- Strong Administration Skills to support LAS Events
You will be a great people person with strong communication and influencing skills, you will have an approachable manner and a “hands on” attitude. You’ll also have an eye for detail and the ability to exceed customer expectations. Experience working in the Hospitality, catering and events environment would be an advantage.
An excellent salary is available for the right person with the level of experience required.
If you can demonstrate that you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role, contact us now. Please send your current CV and a covering letter stating your successes to date, experience, present salary, and why we should arrange an interview with you.
To apply, please email Jayne Southall on email@example.com.
A job specification is available upon request.
Closing Date 24th May 2019