Cheques for £500 each were presented to Peter Craven, Charles Marshall and Worth Farms Ltd.Read More
An opportunity has arisen for a Facilities and Maintenance Technician to join the Lincolnshire Showground team.
Could you help maintain the Lincolnshire Showground in excellent operational order all year round? The venue is home to annual whole site events, conferences, exhibitions, balls, concerts, meetings and awards dinners as well as the flagship event the Lincolnshire Show.
Reporting to the Showground and Facilities Manager, a key part of the role will be support before and during Events to ensure all users and visitors receive a high level of customer service. We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a team and has a ‘can do’ attitude. This role is 40 hours per week.
The successful applicant will:
- Have knowledge and experience of maintenance projects
- Be available to work weekdays and weekends with flexibility towards working hours to meet customer needs. The role can involve very early or late night shifts.
- Have a full driving licence and own vehicle
- Pass a DBS clearance check
- Be able to manage the physically demanding elements of the role, in that it often involves moving and lifting tables, chairs and equipment to facilitate event set up
- Have an organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Be a hands-on team player
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team and under pressure
- Use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a manager
- Great customer service skills
- Hold a basic understanding of Health and Safety Rules.
Please send your current CV and a covering letter, stating why we should arrange an interview to see you, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Job description available on request.
Closing date: 15th July 2018