We're looking for a Showground and Facilities Manager to lead a small team who maintain the Showground all year roundRead More
An opportunity has arisen within the team at the Showground for a Maintenance and Facilities Technician.
Could you help maintain the Lincolnshire Showground in excellent operational order all year round?
The venue is home to whole-site events, concerts, conferences, exhibitions, balls, training days and awards dinners as well as the flagship event, The Lincolnshire Show. It is home to the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society a charity whose main objectives are to promote Food, Farming and the Countryside.
- Reporting to the Showground and Facilities Manager, a key part of the role will be Support before and during Events to ensure all users and visitors receive a high level of customer service
We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a team and has a ‘can do’ attitude.
The successful applicant will have:
- Knowledge of maintenance programmes.
- Available to work weekdays and weekends for max of 5 days with flexibility towards working hours to meet customer needs. The role can involve very early or, late night shifts.
- Ability to drive and have your own vehicle
- Capable of passing DBS clearance checks
- Hands on team player
- The role can be physically demanding in that it often involves moving and lifting tables, chairs and equipment to facilitate event set up.
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team and under pressure
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a manager
- Ability to deliver good customer service
- 40 hours per week
Closing Date: 31ST October 2019
Please send your current CV and covering letter (stating why we should arrange an interview to see you.)
Email your application to email@example.com.
Job Description available on request.