Welcome to Santa's Workshop - here, you will be able to get hands-on with Christmas crafts, festive baking and interactive storytelling throughout both days of the Fair!
What's on in Santa's Workshop
- The Little Pottery Studio - Pottery Christmas Decoration painting
- Lincoln Performing Arts Centre - Story telling from the cast of Ready, Steady, Yeti. Also meet the cast of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe! Pop Up Box Office to purchase ticket for Christmas show.
- Lincolnshire Willow - Make a magical star wand or weave a fish from locally grown willow
- The Reindeer Food Bar - make your own bag of food for Santa's Reindeers!
- Eve Marshall: Artisan Felter - Learn to wet felt a small Christmas tree using merino wool and sparkle. Only available on Saturday 30th November.
- Hobbycraft - Make your own gift wrap using kraft paper, ink pads and stamps
- Heatherbelle Craft - Christmas card crafts
- Zukie Style - Pet bandana making workshop & mini children's cross stitch
Santa's Baking House Cookery Workshops
Bake your own Christmas treats in Santa's Baking House!
11am & 2pm - Make your own chocolate orange brownies with Dominic Franks
12pm & 3pm - Make your own soft serve cookie dough with 42nd East Bakehouse
Please note: spaces on the cookery workshops are limited, please book your space at the Lincolnshire Showground Information Point in the EPIC Centre when you arrive.