Shop unique gifts, handmade crafts and delicious treats with exhibitors and pick up everything you need for your Christmas celebrations.
Take children to visit Santa’s Workshop and get hands-on with festive craft and baking activities. The Lincolnshire Kitchen will be brought to life with top chefs and producers sharing their top tips to help you cook up a festive feast and samples to try - of course! And experience all of this whilst enjoying live performances from a number of talented local choirs alongside a bite to eat from one of our delicious hot food stands.
The annual event with free car parking, promises Christmas treats and festive inspiration for all of the family.
Get involved using #FoodandGift21
Saturday 27 November 9am - 5pm
Sunday 28 November 9am - 4pm
Advanced tickets are on sale now, priced at £5 per person (plus booking fee), under 5's go free. Tickets are valid for either day of the event. Advanced ticket sales end on Saturday 27 November at 8am.
Tickets will be available to purchase at the gate, priced at £6 per person, under 5's go free.
- It is no longer compulsory to wear face coverings indoors, however, if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask we happily encourage you to do so.
- We will continue to follow strict hygiene and cleaning procedures within our buildings and toilet blocks and we encourage guests to use the hand sanitising stations around the site.
- If you are feeling unwell, have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been told to isolate by NHS Track and Trace, then please make the right choice and do not visit.
- We are continually monitoring the Covid situation and will make any changes in line with Government Guidance.
- Is the event indoors or outdoors? All stalls are in our Epic Centre or in our outdoor marquee, food stalls will be outside and there will be plenty of undercover seating to keep dry and warm.
- Are dogs allowed? Only assistance dogs are permitted at the event.
- Are there cash points available? No, but cashback is available with a purchase from the ticket office outside the ticket cabin.
- Is there a Café? Yes, there is an indoor cafe upstairs in the Epic Centre.
- Do I have to pay to park? No, parking is free.